| Panama City Beach – Emerald Coast Cruizin The South’s Best Blast from the Past family fun event. Thousands of classic cars, hot rods, custom cars and trucks make way to beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida for this week long festival.
Panama City Beach’s breath taking emerald green coastline and the famous Miracle Strip gleams with chrome, hot colors, and the deep rumble of power. Frank Brown Park located at 16200 Panama City Beach Parkway hosted over 3000 hot rods, 125 + top name vendors, and 100+ auction vehicles this past 2008 event.
Each night is full of activities from parades, great bands, and special shows.
Even if you’re not a gear head, there is plenty to do for all. Don’t miss Diamond Rio performing at the Marina Civic Center on November 13th.
All proceeds go to Girls And Boys Club of Panama City, Florida.
|For more information call: (662) 587-957
Admission is $8 per day, ages 12 and under are free. $20 per person for a 3 day weekend pass. No charge for parking.
Come stay at a Panama City Beach Condo at Celadon Beach resort http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
- Panama City Beach – Florida Linen and Miss Linen’s Café Set to implement a new Customer Loyalty Program
- Panama City Beach – Miracle Strip at Pier Park
- Panama City Beach – Cajun Food to Celebrate Mardi Gras at the Beach
- Panama City Beach – St. Andrews Mardi Gras Royal Dinner January 30, 2013
- Panama City Beach – East Side Story Filming Now!
- Panama City Beach – St Andrews Mardi Gras Festival
- Panama City Beach – 30A Songwriters Festival This weekend
- Panama City Beach – Oyster Bash Fundraiser
- Panama City Beach – Boars Head Christmas Buffet
- PANAMA CITY BEACH— Books Featuring Bay County